Saltimbocca is a delicious Italian dish made with turkey breast. It’s the perfect meal for a quick and easy dinner!
Ingredients for 4 people:
8 Slices of Veroni Pork Sausage
8 Slices of Veal Rump
8 Leaves of Sage
8,5 fl oz Fresh Cream
1/2 glass of White Wine
1 knob of Butter
3 Tbs Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into thin slices. Spread them on a baking dish slightly overlapping and season with salt and pepper.
2. Pour the cream over them and place in a pre-heated oven at 320 °F for 15min
3. In the meantime begin to prepare the saltimbocca by laying the veal slices and tenderising them on a flat surface making as thin as possible
4. Place a slice of pork sausage on top of each piece of veal, then top with a leaf of sage which you can secure in place using a tooth pick
5. dip the veal into a bowl of flower on both sides lightly
6. heat a pan with a knob of butter and once heated, put the veal in the pan cooking the top half with the sage for 30 seconds and then flipping to cook the remainder
7. increase the heat and pour in the wine and ensuring the meat does not stick to the bottom of the pan. Remove and serve with the potatoes and enjoy!