Our potato and ham bouquets are an alternative dish that always tempts everyone’s appetite… they are delicious!
Ingredients for four people:
- 4 medium-sized potatoes
- 3.5 oz Veroni ham
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- aromatic herbs (thyme, sage, rosemary)
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and pat them dry with kitchen paper.
- Cut them into 1 cm long sticks and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Season with salt, pepper and oil and add the herbs.
- Mix together and bake in a preheated oven at 392°F for 30 minutes, mixing gently once in a while.
- When golden brown, take them out and wrap them in groups of 5-6 in slices of ham.
- Continue cooking for a further 10 minutes or until the ham starts to get crispy.