Platter of Veroni antipasto arrosto* with grilled vegetables (courgettes, peppers and aubergines), Taggiasca olives, cherry tomatoes in oil and baby mozzarella (*Pork Loin starter)
Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 5 min
- Veroni roasted meat starter
- Mixed vegetables (courgettes, peppers and aubergines)
- 1 handful Taggiasca olives
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes in oil
- 1 handful baby mozzarella
- extra virgin olive oil
- fresh thyme
Clean the vegetables and cut them into strips. Grill on both sides on a cast iron griddle until sufficiently cooked. Place in a bowl and season with olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh thyme.
Arrange on a wooden platter and serve with the starter of roasted meats, Taggiasca olives, cherry tomatoes in oil and baby mozzarella.