With an array of fresh and delicious ingredients, you can easily pull together these pizzas in no time. Save time by using pre-made dough and make up for it by spending time enjoying a meal together.
- 1.3 lb of leavened pizza dough
- 6 slices of Veroni Mortadella
- 1 head of radicchio
- Stracciatella di bufala cheese
- 2 tablespoons of pistachios
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Remove the pizza dough and knead it for a few minutes to make it easier to work with.
2. Separate the dough into portions, spreading them out onto oiled baking trays creating even-sized pizza bases.
3. Place them into a pre-heated oven at 420° F for about 15 minutes.
4. Add on the Stracciatella and radicchio lettuce cut into strips, cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and top with fresh slices of mortadella and sprinkle with crushed pistachios.