Treat yourself with these special spicy mini cakes. This is how to enrich your aperitivo with this recipe:
4.25 fl oz of sour cream
3.5 fl oz of milk
1.7 fl oz of vegetable oil
3.5 oz of grated Pecorino cheese
5.3 oz of white flour
0.2 of yeast for savory recipes
5. 3 of Veroni Calabrese salami
1.5 oz of sun-dried tomatoes in oil
Salt and pepper
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes from its oil and dice them. Dice the salami too.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with sour cream, milk and oil.
Add the grated pecorino, sifted flour and yeast and mix. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, salami, and thyme into the mix.
- Pour the mix into 6 mini cake molds lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180 ° for about 20-25 minutes, checking them with a toothpick, it is ready when the toothpick comes out dry. Let it cool completely before serving.