The intense flavor of Veroni spicy salami and the intense taste of sun-dried tomatoes are combined inside these delicious and soft scones, suitable for any occasion.
- 3 eggs
- 4.25 fl oz of sour cream
- 3.5 fl oz of milk
- 1.7 fl oz of vegetable oil
- 3.5 oz of grated Pecorino cheese
- 5.3 oz of white flour
- 0.2 of yeast for savory recipes
- 5. 3 of Veroni Calabrese salami
- 1.5 oz of sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- Salt and pepper
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes from its oil and dice them. Dice the salami too.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with sour cream, milk and oil.
Add the grated pecorino, sifted flour and yeast and mix. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, salami, and thyme into the mix.
- Pour the mix into 6 mini cake molds lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180 ° for about 20-25 minutes, checking them with a toothpick, it is ready when the toothpick comes out dry. Let it cool completely before serving.