Who doesn’t love Tuscany? Sharing with you a traditional and ancient recipe of this amazing region: “gnudi”, made with vegetables and salami. Here is the recipe, step by step:
- 8,82 oz of ricotta cheese
- 1,41 oz of grated parmesan cheese
- 1,41 oz of flour
- 1,06 oz of semolina
- 1 egg
- peel of 1/2 lemon
- 5,29 oz of herbs
- 2 tbsp of chopped vegetables (celery, carrot, onion)
- 4/5 slices of salami
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Drain the ricotta and mix it with the lightly beaten egg, flour, semolina, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Work until a homogeneous mixture is obtained and leave it to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Form elongated balls to the size of a walnut, place them on a chopping board with a veil of semolina so that they do not stick and leave it to rest in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, fry the chopped vegetables in the pan with 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the chopped herbs and let them wither. Add the chopped salami and sauté for a few seconds.
- Cook the gnudi in lightly salted water for about 3 minutes (until they come to the surface).
- Drain them, pour them into a pan and sauté them with seasoning. Enjoy your gnudi with vegetables and salami!