Whether you are looking for a spread to put on your sandwich or even dips to enhance your charcuterie board, don’t miss our tips and add an Italian touch to your creations.
Dips can turn your simple sandwich and recipes into something extraordinary and tasty.
Check out our 5 perfect dips:
- The flavorful yogurt dip, made with plain Greek yogurt, lemon and a bit of chive, pairs perfectly with salami and its rustic notes.
- Try red onion chutney as a bold taste for a charcuterie and cheese board, the sweetness of red onion goes well with mature cheese and cold cuts like Prosciutto and Coppa.
- A creamy walnut spread, an authentic Italian sauce made with only walnuts, grated parmesan, and a bit of garlic, this is something that every mortadella lover should try with. You can easily prepare mortadella rolls filled with walnut spread to create an original dish to serve
- Mustard sauce with its sweet and savory notes can be a slight kick to a simple sandwich like cheese and ham or a perfect addition to a charcuterie board.
- A simple curry mayo spread is a tasty way to add a bit of creaminess to your sandwiches or to pair with salami and potatoes balls
Now you can try all of them and decide which is your favorite pairing for all your delicious meals!