Add our pancetta to typical Moroccan chicken keftas to make them even more delicious! Full recipe on the blog
Ingredients for four people:
- 18 oz of minced chicken breast
- 12 slices of Veroni pancetta
- fresh coriander
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 spring onion
- cumin powder to taste
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- salt and pepper
- Place the coriander and onion in a blender and chop them finely. Transfer everything into a bowl with the chicken and add the paprika, cumin, salt and pepper.
- With moistened hands, form the keftas as if to create thin meatballs (about 1 finger thick) with an oval shape.
- Wrap each meatball with a slice of pancetta and pierce it with a long wooden stick. Do the same with each meatball.
- Cook the skewers on the grill or in the oven at 400°F until golden brown, drizzling them with olive oil. Serve them hot.