Brighten up your Easter menu this year with something fresh that combines the perfect spring flavors all into one delicious entrée.
- 2 bunches of asparagus, peeled and boiled
- 8 oz of ricotta cheese
- 6 oz of Veroni Prosciutto
- Mixed aromatic herbs (basil, thyme, marjoram)
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. In a bowl, mix the ricotta with a spoon until it becomes a cream, add the aromatic herbs and extra-virgin olive oil to taste. Stir until you get a homogeneous mixture.
2. Take 2 slices of prosciutto and place them on a chopping board, place a bunch of 2-3 asparagus in the middle and place a tablespoon of herb ricotta on top. Wrap everything with the prosciutto, so as to obtain a sort of roll.
3. Proceed in this way until the ingredients are all finished. Place the rolls on a baking sheet covered with greaseproof paper. Sprinkle with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and bake in a preheated oven at 350° f for about 30 minutes. Transfer to the serving plates and serve immediately.