It’s pumpkin time! Combine pumpkin and our Italian coppa to create a super tasty salad. It only takes a few steps to enjoy the flavors of fall!
Ingredients for four people:
- 6 oz of pumpkin
- 1 bunch of white grapes
- sumac to taste
- 5 oz of goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 3 oz of coppa Veroni
- 1 pomegranate
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar
- Cut the pumpkin into wedges. In a large bowl, pour 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil together with the sumac, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything to combine, then add the pumpkin and stir until it is completely covered with the sauce.
- Transfer the pumpkin to a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven at 392°F for about 30 minutes or until it is soft.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the grapes, cooking them over a medium heat until their skin cracks slightly.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and sugar and mix them until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce is a little thick and syrupy.
- Place the pumpkin wedges, grapes, pomegranate seeds and sliced cheese on a serving plate and cover with the remaining pan sauce.
- Serve immediately with a few drops of balsamic vinegar and the sliced coppa.