Rocket Salad with Prosciutto, Brie and Pomegranate
Keep your salads interesting and hearty with this summer recipe that will leave you undoubtedly satisfied:
To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
- 250g Rocket
- 8 Slices Veroni Prosciutto
- 10 Walnut Kernels
- 1 Pomegranate
- 150g Brie Cheese
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Mustard
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
1. Using your hand, roll the pomegranate to loosen the seeds inside, slice open and remove and place into a bowl. Wash the rocket and leave to strain.
2. Slice the brie cheese into small pieces and roughly chop the walnuts
3. Prepare a vinaigrette using the vinegar, mustard, oil, salt and pepper.
4. Mix the rocket, nuts, cheese and pomegranate in a serving bowl
5. dress with the vinaigrette and present the prosciutto and parsley on top as a garnish.