Rocket Salad with Prosciutto
The most simple, yet delicious meal can be made with few ingredients and in little time!
To serve 4 people you will need the following ingredients:
- 12 Slices of Veroni Prosciutto
- 2 Oranges
- Rocket Leaves
- 1 Ciabatta Loaf
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
1. Slice the Ciabatta loaf into 1cm slices. Lay out on a baking tray and drizzle with Olive Oil and salt
2. Place on the top rack of a pre-heated oven at 200◦c and cook for 10-15min. Turn on the top grill during the last few minute to achieve a crunchy-golden colour.
3. Slice Oranges into Halves and then slice thinly. Wash and strain rocket salad
4. Create a balsamic glaze by place 1cup of balsamic vinegar into a pot over high-heat on the stove. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 20-30minutes until you achieve a thick consistency.
5. In a serving bowl, add Prosciutto slices, oranges, rocket, crunchy bread and season with olive oil, balsamic glaze and salt and pepper to taste