Small and tasty, polenta tartlets with salami and smoked scamorza cheese are the ideal appetizer for any occasion…!
Ingredients for 4 people:
for the base
- 8.8 oz of instant polenta flour
- 34 fl oz of hot water
- coarse salt
- 3.5 oz of sliced salami
- 3.5 oz of smoked scamorza cheese
- fresh thyme
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a saucepan filled with boiling salted water, pour in the polenta flour and mix.
- Lower the heat and stirjust enough to obtain a creamy texture. Pour it into 6 to 8 12cm tartlet molds greased with oil and level with a palette knife. Let it cool until the polenta has solidified.
- Arrange the sliced salami and provola and melt them in the oven at 390° for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, garnish it with fresh thyme and a drizzle of raw extra virgin olive oil.