Add some more taste to winter’s meals with our pizza dough rolls filled with broccoli and Veroni salami. One pulls the other!
Serves 4 people
– 1 ready-made pizza dough (in a rectangular roll)
– 7.1 oz of boiled broccoli florets
– 1 garlic clove
– 3.5 oz of salame Toscano
– 5.3 oz of scamorza cheese
– 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
– extra virgin olive oil
– salt and pepper
- Sauté the broccoli florets in a pan with oil and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste and blend the broccoli in adding oil and Parmesan cheese until you get a homogeneous cream.
- Roll out the pizza dough on its own baking paper. Spread the broccoli cream on the surface, along with the salami slices and chopped scamorza cheese. Roll the whole thing very tightly so to obtain a cylinder and seal the edges.
- Cut it into slices (about 2 cm thick) and place them one by oneon a baking sheet lined with baking paper, spacing them appropriately. Bake in a preheated oven at 374 °F for 15-20 minutes. Remove it from the oven and serve.